Why Choose United States?
The history of United States is deeply related to immigration. Immigrants built up the United States of America from the very beginning, and still today the United States continues to open its doors to welcome immigrants from all over the world.
Immigrants chose to come to United States because of the:
- Free society with fundamental human rights that refer to The Bill of Rights – The first Ten Amendments
- Natural beauty with wide-open spaces, mountains, trees, and lakes
- Political stability with excellent business opportunities, and a strong banking system
- Well established Education System with an excellent international reputation of United States Universities
- Excellent business and job opportunities